Champions of Justice: Knowledge and Experience
Plane and helicopter accidents are complex scientific and engineering puzzles. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to investigate aircraft accidents. We have the determination to get to the truth — and if the truth means standing up to a big company, we look forward to seeing that company in court.
Girardi | Keese stands up for people, not big business.
An aviation injury or death is a tragedy under any circumstances, but when the aviation injury or death could have been avoided, that is an even greater tragedy. Lives might have been saved if only all the component parts had worked, if only the maintenance had been properly done, if only the aircraft's design had not been defective, if only the crew had reacted appropriately.
There can be a lot of "if onlys" in an aircraft accident. Our aviation accident lawyers know how to sort through the questions and find the answers.
- Knowledge of science and engineering: We are lawyers, but we know how to follow the scientific and engineering trails of an aviation accident.
- Network of experts: Over years of handling aviation accidents, we have a network of experts who help us determine what happened.
- Aviation accident litigation experience: Our trial lawyers know how to develop an effective trial strategy and present complex engineering data in an easy-to-understand manner. We usually have 10-20 aviation accident cases at any given time.
- Extensive courtroom experience: Eleven attorneys at Girardi | Keese are ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates) members. Membership requires trying 10 or more cases to a jury.
- Lawyer referrals: We welcome referrals from other lawyers. Referral lawyers become a part of the case team.